Protests and Complaints
As per the BMBA Bylaws:
- All protests or complaints must be in writing by the club and submitted to the BMBA Committee within seven days of the incident.
- Appeals against decisions of any committee must also be lodged with the Secretary of the BMBA. This must be done within seven days of the receipt of the notification of the decision.
- The BMBA will abide by all tribunal decisions and/or penalties.
- Complaints must be made in writing to the BMBA Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The BMBA may elect to refer any matter to Basketball Victoria or relevant authorities where it sees fit.